Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Module 16, extra credit

1. The assignment that I liked working on the best was the color wheel and the scale. It was really fun to be able to use paint to create the wheel and learn about the different colors that actually make the "primary" colors. I liked that it was very hands on and we could create it in whatever design we wanted. The color scale was difficult to make because it goes from black to white, but it was a fun challenge.

2. The assignment that I like the least was the mask making, and the self-portrait, and the hand drawing. The mask making felt completely out of my element and I had a very hard time deciding what to use to make it. The self-portrait was just hard. I don't know how to draw so it was difficult to be able to look at a picture of yourself and draw it, my picture and drawing looked completely different. The drawings of the hands assignment was near impossible, I had no idea how to draw the hands, and they looked terrible haha!, but hey, i'm not an artist. I tried my best on them all.

3. I really liked using Angel. I loved that our grades were updated regularly  I've had many teachers that use angel but don't update grades.

4. If I was able to change the course I would keep all of the art making assignments. I might add a few more simple drawing ones to build up to have us draw our self-portraits. I would delete a few of the video reviews, I felt that after a while they became repetitive when we described how they related to the text. I think I would add a few more painting assignments too, or another photography assignment, just because I realized how much I loved them.

5. I would defiantly recommend this course to my peers. It was an awesome way for me to be able to get my art credit out of the way. I have been waiting for quite a few semesters to get into this class and I'm very happy that I did!

6. The only other thing I have to add to this was, at times it seemed like it was more of a upper 300 level class. For being a 200 level class there was a lot of work, and at times I was scared I wouldn't be able to keep up. Maybe it was because I was taking 18 credits this semester, but sometimes I was overwhelmed, regardless I got through it and would take this class again in a heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment