Saturday, March 9, 2013

Blog Reviews

1. The first blog that I reviewed was http://kuekerel.blogspot.com/ the second one that I reviewed was http://colfelas01.blogspot.com/ . 

2. When I was reviewing both artist's pictures for the elements and principal blog I agreed with everyone. I really liked that pictures that they used, a few of the pictures had line and symmetry in them without being the focus of the picture. 

3. None of the images used in my peers blogs were the same as the ones I used from the art gallery. The images interested my peers just as they did for me. 

4. A couple of the images my peers used caught my attention both in the gallery and on their blog. Elena chose lots of paintings that were filled with color which grabbed my attention. Smoke caught my attention and I began to wonder why the shapes and colors were used in the artwork. 

5. I really liked the process of reading my peers blogs, it helped me to understand them more, and it helps build a sense of community within our class. I really like that it opens our eyes to how they think, and what art they like the most. 

6. I found their comments to be very helpful on my blog, they were positive comments so it made me feel that I did a good job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment